Thursday, March 31, 2011

Contentment

 Never forget the dedication ... ...
; ; ; - Inscription
thought that relieved the heavy psychological burdens, they will show very exciting. Unexpected, heart very calm. Although the test morning to play some math disorders upset, but everything does not matter. From the moment out of the examination room, meaning that everything had been settled.
back to the dormitory, open the computer, always the picture, along with the familiar melody of the bass with the magnetic Ah Mei slowly pass your ear, that moment actually have to cry impulse. Close your eyes and try to heal his heart throb. I was too tired, even though I may look also seems very strong. Brain confused, thinking it to drift, like a wisp of smoke, always have the risk of being blown. Sit, it appears that there is not such a long time enjoyed a moment of quiet.
corridor was empty, like my heart, and as the soul of the body was drained. And I do not know that this will temper with experienced people at the moment are doing, thinking. Perhaps only those of us who truly appreciate the talent to understand the full experienced!
recent days outside the house became very cold, do not know whether this means that the power of winter is slowly tend to disappear. This winter, I got a lot, and have lost a lot. However, like the long suffering Kaoyan this process, my soul is a lot of things are happening transformation. I began to change everything around Henzhi Zu, dedicated to the pursuit of the things you want to be. Inadvertently started slowly absorbed in front of them see the dull look and warmth, and occasionally may be looking for people who have not experienced the new environment and new life, eager to meet the depression and spent day after day.
always clear if the memory can record every point I have gone through every drop, then I want to put it is full of suffering, conflict, strong experience the depths of forever sealed in my mind. Perhaps this is the life of great significance to the last examination. Perhaps a few years later, when I happened to hear Regardless of the result of how, I, as well as those with me faithful to the end of the study are the winner, without fail, was not disappointed. Whether we have the sublimation of the soul and spiritual improvement. In fact, there had been such a point of harvest is sufficient. Because at least we all remember, in this battle of life, who has no regrets over his dream sway sweat.
We were soldiers ... ...



No comments:

Post a Comment