Thursday, March 31, 2011

English 10 class on the woman's funny title

 English 10 class on the women's comedy called English (Forum) women in the call can be described as rich and humorous full. These titles are used for oral, showing the call were being called attitude, emotion, and between the subtle or obvious relationship.

1, old hen

old woman saying, male language, dedicated to middle-aged women. In addition to fun of the occasion, the women do not welcome this title. Because the Is the source of the expression: from men's point of view, the hen run around back and forth, get together twitter, or pecking at each other. Three old hens from the neighbored were standing on the corner gossiping. There are three neighbors old woman standing on a corner on the gossip. Hen hen also like to mention it comes with the expression of related: hen-pecked henpecked, the original meaning is Means This expression comes from Dryden in 1690 comedy Understand the meaning of the above, then the hen party is not difficult to understand as Only after the idea was a woman who called to participate in the sociability party hen party. And it is the opposite of stag party stag will be the only men in the party.

2, spring chicken girl

intent This expression has long been the source: In ancient times the incubation technical reasons, no spring chicken so hard to get, after the escape as Mrs. Gray may not be a granny, but she's certainly no spring chicken. Gray Lady probably not too old lady, but her age is certainly not small friends. Directly with the chick that sometimes That chick's a real tiger. She scratched my face when I talked back. The little girly is really a tigress. When I Haizui, she actually scratched my face.

3, the little woman my wife, Mrs.

careful not to miss the definite article the. I promised the little woman to be home early tonight. I promised my wife to go home early tonight. Occasionally, said, How's the little woman? Your wife doing? His wife's call also Missus, with a joking statement. I'm fine, but the missus has been a little under the weather recently. I am in good health, but my wife recently a little uncomfortable. Sometimes the other party or third party for the wife. Hello, Jim. How's the missus these days? Jim, hello. Your wife doing? Called his wife and another one's better half. This expression is a synthesis of Christian married men and women based on the teachings of one. I promised to take my better half shopping this afternoon. I promised my wife to take her shopping this afternoon.

4, one's ball and chain wife

original meaning is When the last prisoners working in the outdoors, to prevent their escape and take such instruments of torture. The husband tied up as prisoners wildly, turn the middle finger for fun, Yes, I'm going to the party tonight, but I'll have to drag along my ball and chain. Yes, I would like to participate in today's social evenings, but I must take my tigress. lady of the house also means

5, one's old lady his aging mother, someone's mother

old here does not mean Her old lady is very young. Her aging mother is very young. This argument is very natural. But sometimes people do not like, so pay attention when using applications. Speaking of his mother, you can add the definite article, as the old lady. The old lady has gone to bed. My wife has been sacked out. That fat lady refers to what? Look listen: The opera is not over until the fat lady sings. Key players will come forward to solve the problem. Old fat lady opera performed in the finale of the heroine, commonly known as Speaking of one's old lady, by the way one's old man father, old man. His old man is thirty. He was my father 30 years old. In means I'll have to ask the old man. I have to ask my dad.

6, doll beauty

original meaning Refers only to use the occasion in the male Get a load of that doll over there. I wonder what her name is. You look beautiful over there yo! Did not know her name. Used as a female to male doll called piracy, that Isn't the captain of the baseball team a doll?

Baseball is not a handsome young captain of it? Sometimes doll that My brother's new girl friend is a doll. My brother's girlfriend is a recent cross cute girl.

7, skirt

the expression of young women from the women wearing skirts, and the old China of This statement is limited to call men to women, because women do not like the term. There are a lot of good-looking skirts among the new freshmen this year. In the new school year, first-year university students, there are many good-looking girl.

8, clinging vine will be spoiled woman; dependent on men as women

Climbing around on the tree as a woman always leaving for a man his arm. Every time we invite Bill to dinner, he shows up with one of his clinging vines. Every time we eat, please, Bill, he always attached to the body like a baby with a woman. The idioms used for unmarried women. When used for married women, which means Why don't you do something by yourself for a change? When I married you I didn't realize you were such a clinging vine. Why do not you change the look, do something on their own things? When I marry you, I do not know that you are a woman does not become independent.

9, a plain Jane woman

humble plain here is I wonder why a handsome man like Jeff married such a plain Jane. I am surprised that such a strong man like how Jeff and less from the eye of a girl married.

10, jailbait troubles Dolls

generally refers to a pretty girl aged 11-15. jail is a Sex crime that apparently induced to shirk stakeholders, unfair to women. She's a beautiful girl-but beware, she's jailbait. She is a beautiful girl, but be careful, but a source of trouble Dolls ah.

we address the use of these women, we must pay attention to appraise them meaning, to distinguish between occasions and each other's identity, to avoid misunderstandings or cause embarrassment.

No comments:

Post a Comment