Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Live agricultural fair

 September 9 , many couples memorable day , in terms of rural radio , is a day worth celebrating ! not only his home life has a little white rabbit is coming from, ; the province's major agricultural Expo Garden tours also made into a huge success !
and I , are now found two self and my Backdrop, the reasons may be due to height , I was put on top. to co- Zhang Ying immune! first time I saw two different own !!!
lunch had signed the name of the wall in the background , in the opposite The grass to see my This photo also finished laughing at me , out of a lot of saliva ......< br> There are lots of pictures , please give me some time to upload !
the end, thanks to nine each from the White City and Friends of places to attend meetings to listen to the man who will ! ! ! I will not let you down !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment