Monday, February 14, 2011

Hesitation (Original - Essay)

 It is time to leave it? At this time my heart sad, messy feet, I do not know where to go, I even forget God's mission. I come from? Me where to go?
Journey of life full of thorns, the sky is pale and colorless, thousands of miles, this is a black and white world, I can not see the shadow of happiness, not everything I wanted. So, I've decided to escape, escape it brought me pain the real world.
I will be happy, even if it is illusory; I want freedom, even if it is illusory; my fantasy world to find and search, I lost everything and want to have.
I desperate to escape all my disgust, I threw everything I want and search; However, I can not afford to escape the reality I face
long-term pain of all the world, search to only the virtual world in short all the so-called happiness.
in the end I do? not organize my thoughts confused answers. I have repeatedly in the heart looking for the answer
, had also used Tarot divination the answer, but I would never get the answer I wanted.
I really want to quit? is to leave this fantasy world, or leave the real world? is out of this brought me joy The
virtual world, or the pain brought me to leave the real world?
I'm in a fantasy world and the real world, wandering outside, leaving countless footprints.

No comments:

Post a Comment