Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The last time you cried

 Liaoning Tieling weather; miss all the fun end of the hh been a year, there is no way to stop they do not love you. However, I found my own harbor hh today, for you, I cried hh do not understand why the cry in the end? when I know you've been thrown out of her When I thought how sad hh do not know why I is not selfish? You do not like me, why should I so good to you? Why do you still think you are not hurt by her? hh I can not hate her because you love her. Oh hh What I can exist side? Can not strong, why the tears do not leave things to see that the vicissitudes of the eyes, do not do it the disappearance of permanent fear? hh Can be strong Why always tears pouring eyes, flowing in the cheek, it may not know this is going to face death hh perhaps only the power of love can conquer the hearts of men. This is probably the last time I cried for you hh Thank you, before I really love you! why you are indifferent to my love out it? Now these to me, really no use, I really loved my hh tears, Changfeng weather sealed for you from this dry. I will not be easy for any one flow tears! be sad do not cry hh
street, the pedestrians have been rare. alone, waiting. wait hh lone figure, In the light, look so small. heart is an unusually warm heat into my heart hh hh
& nbsp, Tuquan weather; many people, their loved ones, not the cruel forget that it was not to give up. In this way, many stories have endings. When the leaves fall in love with the wind, the tree's heart is in tears, bleeding. But hh I will not ask you to leave, since you choose to leave, how could I stay? If we can make you happy end, then I will bless you for ever. because of me. leaves really chase the wind away the hh tree because the leaves and finally to tears and loudly on the leaves are left, said: Because I love you! tears falling drop by drop upon the tree. regret not holding a warm tree leaves shouted: me, you do not hear me say I love you, I really love you, how do you want to leave me? I come back, no go, you come back, the tree! the tree said a hundred times can have, such as who would not love!
summer autumn leaves have,
you and me the same evening.
never meant to heart broke,
I love you already go .
keep the leaves in the trees,
wait for you to love me back.
what to say? I want to learn to forget you love a person. difficult, more difficult to forget a person. This kinds of people are experiencing the bitterness will only know! this world is doomed not to have. Some things are destined to give up. hh I'm afraid I lost the principle of hh I like a man should love a hh very unreal to me how can I do man hh? forget you, even so I like a good feeling that he failed hh hh3 my times are so sad hh 4th? I hurt because I like hh is an illusory person hh and the first four, but it is illusory substitute for the person hh I want to wait for him, because I really like him now but I fear hh, he would really like me? I The only question left to its own hh
Rainbow? cry, xX footsteps is the most helpless?. h is in your dreams my regret {{only waiting for?
& nbsp, Wuqiao weather;
I love you hh hh fantasy or reality? I'm sorry I love you hh hh
related topics article:
mind you
Our world

No comments:

Post a Comment