Thursday, February 10, 2011

Notes of the brave daughter of the earthquake

 At 14:28 on May 12, the earthquake off the case without an appointment, and I was still the town government meeting in a conference room at the cottage, after studying a file, visit the earthquake, the mountains shake earth, all of them rushed out in an instant, some scratching and scrambling about the taste. self-knowledge after the first time I saw it, the devil was born, as was Hercules house hold, hard to shake, roof tiles falling one after another, the wall is not strong enough began to be mercilessly torn ......, daughter, my five year old daughter is still the third floor, my heart sank to the bottom, and I rushed upstairs, step fixed step ......< br > her, not afraid, not afraid, my dear child, my father, my daughter, not afraid of anything. came down to it? No, you are brave to a father's side, you do not have tears, Dad, that is for you, for your brave deeply touched.
......
midnight, the county received notice, rushed to support the hard-hit Beichuan, the daughter without a mother at home, I asked her to tears friends, waved his hand away, her daughter, Dad I'm sorry for you, but Your courage is the pride of my life, because you did not cry, you say you understand, father to perform the difficult task.
......< br> daughter, a brave daughter, father to proud of you, for your glory! you the capital of my life!
Conclusion:
my inner world in fact, simple, and it is also a mild-mannered fellow, only good articles, tears always people lookin to go read ......( liu jian)

No comments:

Post a Comment